Fluffy Vegan Pancakes
December 19, 2020
Ok, so this is by far one of my favorite recipes because of how simple it is and how consistently fluffy these pancakes come out! :)
If you are traveling around the world and missing our oversized pancakes, you will truly LOVE these!
For 4 servings
- 1 cup flour(125 g)
- 2 tablespoons organic sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup non-dairy milk(240 mL)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- maple syrup, to serve
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt, and stir to mix well.
- In another bowl, combine the almond milk, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla, and stir to mix well
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and whisk until smooth.
- NOW THIS IS THE IMPORTANT STEP: Let batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Pour about ½ cup (65 grams) of batter onto a nonstick pan or griddle over medium heat.
- When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.
- Serve warm with maple syrup.
- Enjoy! :)
vegan, recipe, pancakes